Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 15, 2007

A Preview of Things to Come

It's All in Your Hands

[verse1]
Your love is wide and deep, help me to grasp it
Beyond all understanding, help me to know it
Your glory is like the sun, help me to see it
Words cannot fully describe, help me to sing it

[chorus1]
Who am I Lord to be called by You
What do I have Lord to be offered up to You

[chorus2]
It's all in Your hands I'll give what I can
Take this it is my small gift
Even though it's Yours to begin with You're faithful to do
More than I could ever ask or imagine

[verse2]
Your world is suffering, help me to heal it
Lost in the darkest night, help me to light it
Your word is a seed for life, help me to plant it
Love like a blazing fire, help me to start it

[bridge]
Shine Your glory, show Your power
From generation to generation
For ever and ever

1 comment: